Title Order Form
At Certified, we think that those who work hard to serve their clients deserve more. With this in mind, we’ve partnered with key enterprises to create completely unique software tools and processes. Because we never stop innovating to provide lenders with benefits, you’re able to rise to higher standards of service.
We don’t just focus on a limited portion of the loan process. We’re devoted to being there from start to finish. Certified steers loans, borrowers and lenders safely from the initial title request to clearing and ultimately closing.
By making the typical title journey quicker and more accurate, we’ve helped numerous lenders improve their profitability and increase their closing ratios.
Certified is proud to offer unmatched features that include:
- Accelerated, responsive scheduling and confirmation
- Personalized services that cater to individual borrowers
- Comprehensive customer support and communication mechanisms
- Immediate response and feedback to questions and concerns
- Unrivaled lender experience and advising
- Automated systems that minimize busy work, heighten accuracy and facilitate smoother business growth
- Improved transparency and accountability as a result of direct oversight and active notary management
- Robust, redundant quality controls and tracking implementations for post-signing satisfaction
- Resware & Encompass Integration
Of course, we don’t stop there. We’ve also honed our methods to provide:
- Encompass, and XML integration
- Straightforward access to updated fees within seconds
- Instant receipt of changes to title documents
- Daily customized reports tailored to each client’s requirements
- Electronic delivery of guaranteed, accurate fees at the point of origination
- The ability for borrowers to schedule closings at their chosen time and location
Wondering how we can help you improve? For starters, we are clear to close within days of receipt of an order! We make it our business to excel at everything we do so that you can become the lender you were meant to be!